Ginger Essential Oil is known as “The Oil of Empowerment” for encouraging the feeling of confidence. It’s distinct aroma has warm and stimulating properties which make it great for day to day use. Ginger Essential Oil enhances concentration and it can soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue. Its antioxidant properties soothe redness, eliminate bacteria, and restore a dull complexion. It creates a protective layer on the skin, which limits the signs of skin damage and aging. When massaged onto the scalp, Ginger Oil soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by encouraging and improving circulation to the scalp. Ginger Essential Oil helps eliminate toxins, boost digestion, ease discomforts of the stomach and bowel, boosts appetite, clears the respiratory tract, relaxes aches, menstrual cramps and reduces inflammation.
- Facilitates the elimination of toxins and boosts digestion.
- Enhances concentration
- Reduces feelings of stress
- Encourages healthy hair
- Soothes skin redness and eliminates bacteria
- Boosts digestion
- Eases stomach problems
- Enhances energy levels
- Relieves respiratory issues
- Eases migraines, arthritis, and back pain
How to use Ginger essential oil:
- Diffuse it to improve negative mood and low libido, enhance sleep quality, ease respiratory issues and encourage positive feelings.
- Use it in a facial scrub for softer, healthier skin.
- Use it in a scrub to eliminate acne and smooth the look of fine lines.
- Add it to your regular shampoo to eliminate dry scalp and dandruff
- Add it to a hair mask to stimulate hair growth
- Add it to a bathtub full of warm water to soothe sore muscles, headaches, backaches and menstrual cramps
- Add it to a massage blend to relieve pain.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.