Walnut oil is oil extracted from walnuts, Juglans regia. The oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, and saturated fats. The omega 3 fatty acids in this oil are also known to nourish your hair, prevent hair breakage and promote hair growth. The nutrients in walnut oil are also beneficial to the skin and may also reduce inflammation.
- May decrease inflammation
- Prevents wrinkles
- Nourishes hair
- Has anti-aging properties
- Promotes hair growth
- Fights hair loss and dandruff
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Improves cholesterol levels
How to use Walnut oil:
- Mix with other oils and apply to the face for beautiful and glowing skin.
- Massage in circles with firm pressure until head feels warmed, and then cover with shower cap and towel for at least one hour for nourished hair.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.