Tea Tree Essential Oil is harvested from the leaves of the tea tree plant. This essential oil is one of the most versatile essential oils and it is a great alternative to conventional treatments for many healthy problems. Tea Tree Essential Oil is known to benefit the skin, hair and nails in many ways. It can reduce acne, eliminate nail fungus, control dandruff, and promote clear-looking skin and shinier hair. It can also be used as a deodorant, insect repellent, or mouthwash. A person can effectively treat athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis or head lice using Tea Tree Essential Oil. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective wound healer.
Benefits of Tea Tree essential oil:
- Promotes glowing, healthy skin
- Has the ability to fight cancer
- Makes an effective hand sanitizer
- Soothes skin inflammation and reduces acne
- Unclogs hair follicles, controls dandruff and nourishes your roots.
- Softens dry cuticles and eliminates nail fungus
- Acts as an insect repellent
- Treats athlete’s foot
- Eases discomfort caused by psoriasis
- Soothes itching around rashes and blisters.
- Fights germs that cause tooth decay and bad breath
- Makes an all natural, all-purpose cleaner
- Acts as a natural deodorant
- Encourages wound healing
How to use tea tree oil:
- Use it as a hand sanitizer to kill germs that are responsible for colds, flus and other illnesses.
- Mix it with a carrier oil and apply it to minor cuts to prevent infection.
- Dilute the oil in some water and dab it on your face with a cotton swab twice a day to prevent acne
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage it into the skin to unclog pores.
- Add the oil to your regular shampoo to reduce dandruff and heal a dry scalp.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.