Sandalwood essential oil comes from the wood and roots of Santalum album, or the East Indian sandalwood tree. Featured with a rich and powerful scent, this oil serves a variety of purposes, proving to be highly effective for your mind and body. Sandalwood essential oil is known to relieve anxiety and stress, promoting mental and emotional well-being as well as improving alertness. With its strong anti-bacterial properties, this oil kills all the germ resistant bacteria and heals injuries, wounds and scars.
- Increase alertness
- Manages anxiety
- Supports wound healing
- Guards against skin cancer
- Fights bacteria
How to use Sandalwood essential oil:
- Apply it directly to your skin for managing anxiety and increasing alertness
- Put a few drops in your lotion for moisturised skin
- Heat it in a small kettle of water to scent your home.
- Diffuse it using an essential oil diffuser to enjoy its blissful scent
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.