Rosemary essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet and slightly medicinal scent. Although more popular for its culinary uses, Rosemary is a versatile essential oil that has been used for centuries for its antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and is especially known for its energizing properties. It has so many different benefits such as promoting healthy hair, creating a soothing massage, easing digestive issues, cooking delicious meals and so much more. This essential oil may even assist in reducing stress levels and nervous tension, boosting mental activity and restoring mental alertness, eliminating bad moods and enhancing concentration.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Supports respiratory system
- Boosts mental activity
- Encourages clarity and insight
- Relieves fatigue
- Enhances concentration
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces headaches
- Relieves constipation, bloating, cramps
- Reduces stress levels
- Stimulates hair growth
How to use Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Diffuse it in the room to relieve stress and maintain concentration.
- Add it to a massage blend and apply it into the lymph nodes to relieve constipation and soothe the digestive system.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage it into your scalp after a shower or bath to use the oil to prevent hair loss
- Mix it with a carrier oil and create a massage blend that reduces pain.
- Use it as a multi-purpose cleaning spray to eliminate harmful bacteria in indoor environments.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Those with high blood pressure should avoid using this oil. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.