Reetha oil is known for promoting hair growth. The anti-inflammatory properties present in it soothe the scalp by getting rid of itchiness and irritation. Reetha has a powerful cleansing effect on the hair and scalp. Washing your hair with it can leave your tresses soft and shiny. The essence of saponins in reetha work as an excellent cleanser and can be used as an alternative for soap and face wash. It is suitable for all types of skin and improves the skin sustenance and glow.
Benefits of Reetha Oil:
- Imparts shine and softness to hair
- Removes hair lice and dandruff
- Provides stronger and thicker hair
- Heals infections
- Slows down greying
- Soothes scalp
- Restrains hair loss
- Nourishes hair follicles
How to use Reetha Oil:
- Apply Reetha oil all over the scalp and hair. Massage and leave for some time and then rinse off with plain water to control dandruff.
- Mix Reetha oil and a few drops of your favorite essential oil and use it as your homemade facewash.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.