Orange Essential Oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange. It is helpful in maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of the skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. It is known to reduce the signs of acne and other skin conditions. Orange Essential Oil is known to have a pleasant scent that has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect, as it helps to reduce pulse rate. The oil is believed to be beneficial when diffused in a room, especially when experiencing anxiety, sadness, anger, hypertension, frustration, and negative mood. The scent is also known to diminish unpleasant scents in the home while boosting motivation and clarity. The aromatic benefits of Orange Essential Oil are known to not only create a warm environment but to also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and to eliminate airborne bacteria and pathogens.
- Uplifts, relaxes, and has a calming effect on the mind and body
- Helps reduce pulse rate
- Works as a muscle relaxant
- Alleviates anxiety
- Maintains the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness
- Soothes pain in bones and joints and decreases swelling that causes aches and soreness, while also reducing redness.
- Works as a tonic that cleanses and detoxifies the skin while diminishing the appearance of pores.
- Nourishes the skin, soothes dryness and irritation
How to use Orange essential oil:
- Diffuse it in the room for an uplifting, relaxing effect
- Mix with a carrier oil and apply it to the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and to encourage collagen production.
- Dilute the oil in some water and use it as a tonic to reduce breakouts.
- Apply it to the hair to eliminate bacteria, reduce dandruff and itchiness by restoring moisture, and to balance the scalp’s pH without removing any of its vital natural oils.
- Mix with a carrier oil and massage it into the abdominal area to improve digestion.
- Add it to a massage blend to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.