Neroli essential oil, also known as orange blossom oil, is extracted from the flowers of bitter orange trees. It has a sweet, fresh and citrus-y scent that creates an uplifting atmosphere. Neroli Essential Oil instills relaxation, boosts mood, reduces feelings of anxiety and promotes overall well-being. It helps ease feelings of depression, sadness and can combat grief. and promotes feelings of peacefulness and encourages happiness. Neroli Essential Oil is also known to relieve symptoms of menopause, and lower blood pressure and pulse rate. When applied to the skin, Neroli Oil can soothe the skin and reduce blemishes.
Benefits of Neroli Essential Oil:
- Uplifts mood
- Encourages relaxation
- Repairs and rejuvenates skin
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Relieves symptoms of menopause
- Helps overcome sadness
- Promotes happiness
How to use Neroli Essential Oil:
- Diffuse it in the room to reduce anxiety and uplift mood
- Inhale from the bottle to relieve menopausal symptoms and reduce stress
- Apply the oil to pulse points to promote better mood
- Combine it with other essential oils to create a relaxing massage blend
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin to tackle skin imperfections.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.