Juniper Berry Essential Oil is extracted and distilled from the berries of a coniferous tree and is known for its numerous uses and benefits. The scent of Juniper Berry oil is piquant, bracing, and woody. Applied topically, Juniper Berry essential oil acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Other versatile uses of Juniper Berry include its ability to Improve digestion and relieve bloating, heal and protect skin and its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- High in nutrients and powerful plant compounds
- Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- May have antidiabetic properties
- Could promote heart health
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How to use Juniper Berry essential oil:
- Apply one drop of Juniper Berry essential oil to your skin for a refreshing look.
- For a wonderful massage blend, combine Juniper Berry essential oil with carrier oil and apply all over the body.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.