Clove essential oil is derived by distilling the dried flower buds found in the clove trees. Featuring its strong, spicy aroma, this essential oil serves a variety of purposes such as an antimicrobial, pain reliever and as an immunity builder. Due to its strong germicidal properties, clove oil fights dental pain toothache and mouth ulcers effectively. Its anti-inflammatory properties help ease inflammation, relieving muscle and joint pain as well as easing headache pain. It has also been proven immensely effective in preventing acne, killing infectious bacteria and ending skin swelling at the same time.
- Helps kill bacteria
- Pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain
- Relieves digestive upset
- Relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma
How to use Clove essential oil:
- Add it in your diffuser to create a soothing environment.
- Dilute clove oil in an unscented product, such as a lotion to form a solution that can be applied topically.
- Dilute clove oil with carrier oil for massage therapy.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing or have a history of allergic reactions; speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.