Cinnamon oil is made from the bark or the leaves of the cinnamon tree. is known for infection control, blood pressure management and other health and beauty benefits in aromatherapy. Thanks to its aromatic ubiquity in things like candles, baking, and other facets of life in general, cinnamon oil feels warm and familiar, like an old friend. In addition, cinnamon essential oil is said to stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, improve digestion, and protect against insects, making it a very well-rounded oil!
• Decreases inflammation
• Reduces blood sugar
• Decreases bad cholesterol
• Fights infections
• High antioxidant content
• Stimulates the immune system
• Stimulates libido
• Fights parasites
How to use Cinnamon essential oil:
• Diffuse it in the room to create a relaxing and stress-free atmosphere.
• Cinnamon oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and used for massage.
• Adding one drop of cinnamon oil to fabric sachets or dried flowers for a lovely scented room
• Combine a few drops with a carrier oil for a quick scalp treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.