Castor oil is a multipurpose vegetable oil pressed from castor beans by extracting oil from Ricinus communis plant. It is used for a multitude of purposes such as medicinal, industrial and pharmaceutical uses. It is known as an effective natural treatment for many skin conditions and is also popular as a skin moisturizer as it hydrates the skin and prevents water loss through the outer layer of the skin. Castor oil is also highly effective when it comes to healing wounds as it stimulates tissue growth, reduces dryness and the buildup of dead skin cells, ultimately speeding up the healing process.
- Reduces acne
- Fights fungus
- Keeps your hair and scalp healthy
- A powerful laxative
- Impressive anti-Inflammatory Effects
How to Use Castor Oil:
- Apply and massage a few drops of oil to your scalp for hair growth
- Mix castor oil with a carrier oil to apply topically for reduced acne and moisturized skin
- You can also apply castor oil directly under your eyes to reduce dark circles
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.