Cardamom essential oil is extracted from cardamom seeds and shares the ‘warming’ qualities of the fragrant root. Cardamom essential oil has numerous health advantages for individuals and it can be a vital element of all around health. Not only does cardamom essential oil have a revitalizing effect on your mind but it also boosts your metabolism, proving to be beneficial for your mind and body. Cardamom is also known to be a highly effective aid for headache relief, along with a mild tonic for the nervous system.
- Antioxidant and diuretic properties
- Contains cancer-fighting compounds
- May protect from chronic diseases due to anti-inflammatory effects
- Helps with digestive problems, Including Ulcers
How to use cardamom essential oil:
- Diffuse 3-4 drops of oil and enjoy the benefits along with the fresh aroma.
- Inhale cardamom essential oil for a sense of openness and clarity.
- Dilute it with a carrier oil to apply topically
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.