Bitter almond oil, or benzaldehyde, is made from the crushed kernels of bitter almonds. It has a nutty fragrance and is used for its scent, flavor and therapeutic benefits. Bitter almond oil is used for a variety of health benefits including muscle spasms, bacterial infections, fungal infections, pain, digestive issues and for coughs as well. Since, bitter almond oil is easily absorbed, it has the ability to powerfully heal and nourish skin. It can also reverse the signs of aging and brighten the skin. Bitter almond oil is great for hair as well. It helps in the maintenance of a healthy scalp and combats scalp conditions that cause hair loss and weakened hair.
- Combats hair dryness and dandruff
- Nourishes and heals the skin
- Helps with digestive issues
- Treats fungal infections
How to use Bitter Almond Oil:
- Apply this oil to your hair to regain its resilience, strength and lustre while stopping hair loss.
- Apply this oil to your face to keep acne away and to clear any skin discoloration, and fight the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.