Amla oil is natural oil used for hair health that contains extracts from the Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica). It is said to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss and premature graying. Amla oil is known to be high in powerful antioxidants and other nutrients that have very well established health benefits.
- Improves immune function
- Lowers or controls cholesterol levels
- Lowers or controls blood sugar levels
- Improves brain health and function
- Reduces the effects of premature aging
How to use Amla oil:
- Take a dime-sized amount of oil and massage it into your scalp and through to the lengths of your hair. Leave this in for 2 hours and wash it out, for silky and nourished hair.
- Create an exfoliant by mixing a few drops of amla, a few teaspoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of rose water. Gently rub the mixture onto your face or body, then wash it off with warm water and pat your skin dry for radiant looking skin
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any carrier oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.